Tony and Kie Interview with Blak Smith Entertprises.
1. Tell us who you are and what it is that you do? This is the Blak Smith of Blak Smith Enterprises which includes BS Publishing & www.black2afrika.blogspot.com The Blak Smith - 1st & foremost, is a RESEARCHER who goes deep to get those references from Diop, Robeson, Garvey, Clark & Doc Ben. From Cokley, Welsing, Newton, Black Dot, Johnson & Professor Griff. This research allows me to be an MC, a DJ, Author, Historian, Lecturer, Nutritionist, Healer, Life Coach that teaches Rites of Passages Youth Courses & so much more. Come & see why HIP HOP will NEVA die & what ya role in it is, so that WE ROLL in that FREQUENCY as the MELANIN RISES!!! Elders bring ya young 1’s! Young 1’s bring ya elders!
(damn he’s UGLY eh?)
Preview by Yahoo
2. Who is Blak? The Blak Smith is foremost, a researcher, Teacher, author, blogger, DJ, MC, ghostwriter, book editor & a Creative Consultant Imager.
3. What is it…The Blak Smith does? I want to INFORM BP on what WE are supposed to be doing by provoking ALL to THINK so as NOT to get TRAPPED by racial white supremacist TRAPS.
4. Why did you start your venture? I started this all bcuz I feel that I was sent to AID in OUR PEEPO getting FREE! It’s not a popular trade but somebody gotta do it!
5. What has been the hardest part of this venture? Having to lose friends, jobs & it’s something that I STILL MUST DO!!!
6. What have you learned from being an entrepreneur? I’ve learned that 1 has to do what’s in THEIR HEART!
7. What do you hope to achieve with this journey? Nothing but the TOTAL FREEDOM & LIBERATION of BP WORLDWIDE!
8. Everything is for US aka Blak Peepo. For those who get it, get it but like Marcus Garvey, I believe in RACE 1st!
9. What do you enjoy about what you do? My joy is in seeing those who didn’t know know & move on to aid & assist in seeing MORE of US knowing what WE are supposed to know.
10. What do you know now, that you didn’t know before you began down this road?
How hard 1 must work.
11. What are some of your likes and dislikes of being self-employed? Being able to be in control of my personal destiny & not having enough hours in the day to accomplish all goals.
12. What advice would you give others looking to venture into entrepreneurship? Be ready to have GREAT & not so GREAT days but EVERYDAY is GREAT!
13. What is one thing you wish people knew about being an entrepreneur? That it’s very INTERESTING & DYNAMIC.
14. What do you do on your time off? Think about OUR FUTURE & what WE’LL be doing.
15. How have you marketing your products to the public? I market my products, FACE to FACE, online & thru Word of Mouth.
16. That the future is BRIGHT!
17. What do you want people to know about you and your brand? That it all comes from the HEART & that I do it for US!
18. How can people contact you? My email address is email@example.com WE also have shirts at www.black2afrika.blogspot.com: T-SHIRTS & MORE on DECK!
Today marked a day in my life of eyes opening seemingly for the first time. No, i wasn’t reborn, but somewhere in the midst of all the running errands, making calls, sending texts, creating flyers, ads, and promoting clients…i felt overwhelmed.
I was sitting in my car, in the parking lot, after having just left from relaying great career newd to my past instructor. I should have gotten in the car, started it and drove home. Instead, about 30 minutes had passed and i was in la la land.
I finally returned to the present and it was as if only a moment had gone by. Called hubby to let him know whete I was, leaving out my lapse, and what plans were for the immediate future and headed home.
Somewhere in the trip to la la land and back. I realized i was so far off my path it was crazy. Id bern wandering around in circles, asking God for help, for guidance, and he kept shining the light on the same path.
How many times does he have to supply the answer before i get it?
I GET IT!
If youre asking, and you’re receiving the same answer, Stop asking… youve already bern answered. Its not going to change simply because you keep asking the question.
So heres to finally listening, to finally seeing the path, to finally being open to the possibility, that im truly destined for MORE!
Loving my new job
Heres a chance to get to know Kiexiza Rodriquez.
1.What am I working on? I am currently, in the pre-edit stage of book the in my series. I’ve also begun writing book four in the series…
2. How does my work differ from other genres like it? I think I bring a real life facet, to my characters that make them relatable. My readers feel like they know someone just like them. they can also take something personal, learning away from the read. Is more than just an entertainment novel.
3. Why do I write what I do? My first book was intended to be a biograpghy… but it priced to at harder than I thought. So I choose to fictionalize my drabs my past and embedd it in my characters. I write these books because people can feel them.
4 How does my writing process work?
I don’t have an everyday ritual. I probably could use one… But I just write when I have the time or the energy. I carry a notebook with me in case the moment shows up, or an idea comes over me.
But I’m looking for minutes to be free to wite. daily.
Anonymous said: What would you say to a woman that was bigger then her boyfriend, and too self conscious to enjoy being eaten out?
i wouldnt say anything to her since she has a boyfriend
her boyfriend should be the one to talk to about this
If he loves you, learn to see godsend from his eyes. . Been there, missing so much love had to offer behind fear.
What if your kid went to jail for trying pot, something that is very probable if your kid is black and living in a state like Texas. Does that mean they deserve to be raped? Does that mean that they should live in conditions that go against all human rights?
Most prison rapes are committed by prison staff. Even if you are heartless and do not care about the prisoners, remember that these prison staff rapists go home to their nice houses in the outside world. Remember that they are your neighbors, maybe they even have babysat your children. Remember that as long as some victims are dehumanized and ignored, many perpetrators will never be caught. And yes, these perpetrators do pose a threat to you and your family. Prison rape, rape in general, is everybody’s problem. And definitely not a fucking joke.
The idea that prisoners “deserve” to be raped is part of rape culture.
Rape is not a punishment. It can not be earned. It is a crime every single time, no matter what, no matter who the victim is.
The truly inspiring story of the Chinese rubbish collector who saved and raised THIRTY babies abandoned at the roadside
A woman has been hailed a hero after details of her astonishing work with abandoned children has emerged.
Lou Xiaoying, now 88 and suffering from kidney failure, found and raised more than 30 abandoned Chinese babies from the streets of Jinhua, in the eastern Zhejiang province where she managed to make a living by recycling rubbish.
She and her late husband Li Zin, who died 17 years ago, kept four of the children and passed the others onto friends and family to start new lives.
Her youngest son Zhang Qilin - now aged just seven - was found in a dustbin by Lou when she was 82.
‘Even though I was already getting old I could not simply ignore the baby and leave him to die in the trash. He looked so sweet and so needy. I had to take him home with me,’ she said.
Why doesn’t this have more notes?
This woman is nothing short of an angel.
She has so little and gives so much, and organizations such as the government and school systems won’t do anything for this cause.
I am at loss of words at this lady’s sacrifice.
Page 1 of 15